Tuesday, September 02, 2003

USF vs UCF

Well, the first week of school at USF has begun. I'm sitting outside looking at a very large breasted student (female) using wi-fi in one of the few hot spots on campus. University of Central Florida kind of spoiled me with their wi-fi coverage, but University of South Florida is slowly building out their network. What they don't have in hot spots, they more than make up for in hotties. Out of 40,000 students, an average percentage of hot chicks provides for a bevy of eye candy.

In case you were wondering, USF seems to be pretty good academically, but that remains to be seen. After all, I moved all the way to Tampa from Orlando to get away from, what was supposed to be, one of the top Computer Science schools in the country. Boy was I disappointed. E-mail me if you want details.

Just to make you jealous, three more women with huge. . .tracts of land walked by while finishing this post.

2 comments:

John Evans said...

I went to UCF and if you think the cows have hotter girls then we do then I'm glad you left. It obvious that the problem wasn't UCF CS program. Enjoy your time at that garbage "university".

Unknown said...

So because you went to UCF, it's better than every other school in the country? Did you ever attend any other school? If not, you can't really compare USF to UCF. I went to both and made a comparison. You really shouldn't take it so personally, it's just a fucking college.