Saturday, September 20, 2003

More school stuff

God I f'ing hate school. I always have and always will. I'm a total outcast and my mind is never clear enough to be able to actively process information. When I try to clear my thoughts, there is at least two or three inner monologues going on in my "think-space" regarding exactly how I'm supposed to clear my thoughts. Next thing I know, five minutes of class have passed by and I have no idea what the prof. is saying.

I was reading an article in Wired magazine today. I happened to glance at the previous page and thought that I had accidentally skipped it during a page turn. It turns out that I HAD read it and had to read almost half of it to realize that.

It's extremely depressing knowing that I must go to school, but I can't think clearly enough to learn anything. Being put into futile situations has a way of overwhelming me with angst.

No comments: